science

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My dad’s name is Tim. He is 32 years old and is almost as tall as a door frame. My dad has short ginger brown hair with a long rat’s tail.
My dad has a lot of tattoos such as Chinese writing on his hands (which happens to be Ashlee’s name and my name). My dad also has a dragon on each arm, a face on the back of his arm, a tattoo on his foot that says mommy, half a face on his thigh and a sun on his left knee. Because my dad’s tattoos are fading, he is going to get them darkened and finished.
My dad loves the outdoors as he’s always attending to his herd at six o’clock in the morning while everyone else is asleep. When my dad has free time from the farm, he will spend time with his family by taking them out fishing on the Manawatu River. Because my dad has a boat, he will take us for a ride down the river to Shannon and back. But when my dad has a whole week off he will take us to Castle Point or dad will take us to the beach.
Although dad has a lot to do during the day, it’s not quite the same after work. My dad will plays tennis with me (he’s really good)! When my dad was little, he got a tennis racket with his name engraved in it. If dad is not in the mood for tennis we spend time on the couch and watch TV. We watch Avatar, Sponge Bob, Invader Zim, The Simpson or Family Guy.
My dad likes animals’ a lot.  Because my dad likes animals a lot, it just so happens to be that we have six dogs, two cats, ten chickens and three hundred cows. We had one dog that died and because she was special dad drew a picture of her (which is now in my desk) since mum liked the drawing of our dog she let dad draw on our table but now it’s out in our garage. My dad also drew a knight with a volcanoe in the back ground on our coffee table.
Although my dad has a lot to do on the farm, he’s always there for me but the one thing I could change would be how he stays at work but no matter how long he stays at work, I still love him.

Jayde (Year 7)

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you used a wide variety of punctuation and lots of good descriptive words and simles

    ReplyDelete