science

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Once upon a time in a small village lived a small cat called kitty cat and her fiends Tinker bell, Blue, Possum and Jasper.
One day Kitty cat went out for a walk. Soon she heard a rustle in the leaves. Kitty cat thought someone was following her so she went to see the Queen.
 On her way she meet Tinker bell who asked “Kitty cat, what is the matter?” “someone is following me, I need to see the Queen.” “May I come” asked Tinker bell “of course” said Kitty cat so they travelled together to find the Queen.
 When they got to the village they bumped into Blue and asked him what are you doing out so early?” “I’m going shopping “replied Blue ‘what are you doing?” “Going to find the Queen want to come?” asked Tinker bell “sure I’ll come” said Blue (I have no idea what he’s done with groceries)
Jasper saw them and quickly caught up “watch you doing?” Blue quickly turned around and said “going to see the Queen you can come if you want to” so they all travelled through the village to see the Queen.
They were half way up a steep hill when they saw their friend possum and called out for her she turned around (recognized them straight away as usual) and ran toward them to give them a hug she soon said “oh my gosh it’s so good to see you”  -  “ok settle down possum no need to yell” jasper said quietly  and slowly “what are you doing” I’m going to see the Queen because all the houses are to small and I can’t get to sleep”, “were going to see the Queen because I’m sure someone was following me so I going  to see the Queen as well plus I meet up with these guys on the way. “Do you want to come?”, “Sure at least I won’t be lonely like others” she said pointing at someone walking by them selves.
They carried on walking up the hill talking to each other. They were almost there when a dog came and said that they were going the wrong way and he would show them the way
He led them to a small cave and said “through there.” Three birds tried to warn them but they didn’t hear and went in. The dog followed in behind them. Soon the dog came out but the cats didn’t follow in other words the dog ate the cats (the only one who lived happily ever after was the dog who tricked plenty more people with the same trick)

1 comment: